Saturday, March 08, 2008

Thanks*

Seems like my prayers worked. Power sia like my malay friends would say.. haha.

Im pretty happy lar, when i got my grades i shouted damn loud YA DAAAA!!!!! LOL wtf man tthat was the Heroes japan guy scream lol. But yeah really Glory to God cause my grades were so so unexpected.

Econs A

Lit A

G.P B

Chem B

Maths C

Yeah really for a 234 PSLE and 17 point O level not bad lar i feel. Hahah most happening subject was Lit. Seriously whole life i ve been getting Ds and Es, then suddenly A levels get A. WHAT THE FREAKKKKKK MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LOL.

Really thanks to God thanks to God. LoL

I mean seriously lar, me getting such good grades, is like seeing Pigs flying in the sky. But then again sigh, the happiness of these grades all die off when i found out that my close buddies did badly, and some more their like the smart kind lar, damn disappointing seriously. Hear already my grades also dont matter to me anymore....Like these people are really damn mugger damn smart one leh, then results dont reflect their true potential, seriously f-up.

Unfair i ll say. But the show must go on, lousy grades only mean less doors will be open to you, not all doors. Easy for me to say lar but its a fact. So yeah trust in God and cfm all will follow according to plan one.

Like Sir said lar, Jock no more!! Got my As to prove my brains ok!!! LoL

After my As, really i wanna do so much more new things in life, like going ice skating next week, hoping to organise a party/event at some club, open my own bar or clothing shop, etc. Oh also cant wait for my operation to be able to run like a dog again. Yeah i just wanna feel like refreshed, u know, keep trying something new every now and then. Maybe become a jack of all trades, master of some lol, hopefully lar.

Having two k worth of fun o rama tickets to sell is no joke ok..damnn, can lar i ll try my best.

So begins another road to learning of new stuff.

We ride together we die together bad boys bad boys whatca gonna do whatca gonna do when we come for u* I salute u my brothers.

Party on me =)