Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday*

Guess what folks im officially a cripple.......



Its the good life, no army, when i thought that life was gonna eassyy..



WRONG FUCK!!!



Life as a cripple has been......frustrating...



Bathing i have to tape my leg up in a freaking big plastic bag, hoping that it ll be water proof which it never does. Sit on a wooden stool to put shampoo soap face wash and bathe. Use my left leg to support me in any damn way i can. Wearing clothes, holy shit man, this is the bomb, wear one piece of clothing at a time, hoping i wont whack my cast which sends vibrations into my stitches which give me hell load of pain. Basically, in my life so far after discharged from the hospital, its been 24-7 discomfort and pain. Fucking wants to make me cry. Oh and i cant lower my leg down for too long cause it ll cause it to swell up in the cast and yeah, cause even more fucking discomfort..



Ok i just showered thats why im so pissed off now..



Its really been fucking arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...



Moving around the house has been a torment, form point a to b, i fucking sweat just to get there. Stairs......omg i hop up like some rabbit or doggy style up to the top. Either way its 5 times the duration i normally take..



And the lagi best, fucking making life harder for my parents and my bro. They have to take care of me help me carry my crutches, as if they didnt help me enough in life already, cb fuck man pissing off. To all my friends who visited me, yeah man i really love u guys, but i really really do hate to inconvience your, fucking hell, i hate it man really. From a guy who loves sports, this cripple shit is fucking sapping my morale...really if ur wanna go clubbing without me, pls go ahead, i rather ur have fun than me spoiling the night with leg problem.



Cb, parents friends......fucking leg.



Sigh damn aggroed after bathing..





People say hey no army gd what, no offence but fucking try my situation b4 u say that again.



Cripple for the win man..sighhhhhhhh knn.



ok ok enough with the aggro..





I use to think that people who always put posts about God in their lifes were just u know, as in i was uncomfotable with that, all them bible verses and songs of praise. I thought like that was just, un-cool. No offense, i mean sure u guys know what i mean, like very um goody two shoe kind of thing. Maybe its just me, but i dunno why i feel rather uncomfortable doing it. Ah well, until this year. Loads of things have been rolling in for me, yeah, and im grateful thankful to God. Really woke me up to think about stuff, maturity has helped a lot too. Stuff such as, forgive me remembering people's bd which i am determined to do, making gifts for people, being nice and courteous all the time. Yeah even smiling at totally random strangers, it feels gd lar to know u ve made at least one sec of someone else's day gd by just smiling at them. Even to my dogs out there in OCS confinement, it stings to have a 3 week confinement, i know, though im not the one kinnaing, but i l ltry my best to reply ur sms and yeah keep encouragining u all the time, cause Confinement really really sucks. Sir!!

And yeah, i know whatever shit we may go through this year my peers, God WILL ALWAYS BE THERE BEHIND US, FOR US.

So this year, im not longer afraid or umcomfortable to say Praise be his name. Amen. As in public, like on my blog. Its a weird feeling cause for 17 years, i ve been really just taking him for granted, after thinking of all that much he has blessed me. I really do feel touched...

Friends, family, etc etc. Helping me cope with 24-7 pain..Frustrations. And most importantly, how to become a better young adult, young christian. Todays Sunday and i didnt go church cause of me leg, though if i keng-ed i could have. So this is some food for thought for today. His day.

So God, really. You know our hearts. Help us with our problems, help my friends, my family, our sins, my pain. Bless us all for the week ahead Lord.

Im looking forward to a week of recovery, time spent with friends, pre NS men, NS men, non NS men and yeah, fruitful spending of my time at home =)


Im yours* =)
This goes out to all my homies!