Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Army sucks*

So lol and behold while waiting for huixian....huien heian..hahahahhah power of my uber spelling lol, to reply me on msn.

I thought to myself, after two days of army as a grease pig... really f******* sucks big.

No exercise, too tired and unmotivated to exercise...strange for me right?

Too sianz of everything..

Shit lar i wanted to climb bukit timah nature reserve with weights in my field pack one last time b4 my operation, on Sat, but my ops on fri. So...dammit lar.

Cfm cfm cfm cfm cfm gonna become damn uber fat after op how long nvr exercise? My love handles are getting bigger man.

But regardless of which i need this surgery lar, not like i want it i need it.

sigh, lifes been complicated so fat..

i just need to pray more really.

aite its late..

Peace out a town, boo be boo be boo be boo be, usher usher usher..

Nah

This year its

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS!!! BOOTS WITH THE FURRRRR

SHORTY GOT LOW LOW LOW low low low low low ..