Saturday, March 29, 2008

One problem down, next pls*

Hey all!!



First thing id like to say is thanks a whole bunch to the people who kept me in their prayers when i went for the operation yesterday..Yeah, really God bless u guys and thanks =)



It was pretty smooth lol, other than the fact that i needed a lot more gas to knock me out dunno for what reasons..LOL. Funny too, when the gas was working, i felt pretty high haha. I wanted to go like hey anybody wanna go clubbing? But by the time i wanted to say that, i was out for the count already.

So yeah after the op, it was just fucking painful all the way. Seriously till i had to ask for a morphine jab, damn man, nearly couldnt sleep.

Kudos to Ian The iron liver and Kwok Ming for visiting me though it was kinda late haha, they brought me food and took the 100 fun o rama tickets. LoL hope they passed it to some choir people to enjoy!!

So guess i ll be stuck at home for a couple of months, sianz, come visit me guys!!

Anyway the future's pretty scary for me, army vocation, etc, tour etc.

I guess i ll just leave it all to God's hands.....

Heh heh maybe i ll go clubbing with my crutches!!! LOL paint it with glow in the dark paint and dance lol.

Han's coming over later with drinks..

Im getting fat..