Sunday, March 09, 2008

My Pais*

Jerome's day.

Went to see doctor for throat infection and flu and cough

Got my ATM card!!!! Woohoo =)

Went to gym did a bit felt sick slept at the pool.

Ate Salad for lunch =) Healthy!!

Went to town and abused my fresh account...ahem

Pescardos far east shop-2 berms one cap 83 dollars

Change handphone cover, hanah presentable now ok-15 bucks

Some shop-two shirts 100 dollars

Zara-one berms 60 dollars (I LEARNED TO USE NETS YESSSSSSS!!!!!!)
Present-26 dollars
Dinner-20 dollars

Movie-10 dollars

Starhub treat on me cause movie sucked-20 dollars

Drinks at chips plus wages-42 dollars

Travelling here and there buying random drinks-10 dollars

Total 386 dollars, shit man. Hey not so bad lar i thought i whacked half a k today. Yesss not so bad!!

Feeling a bit from the drinks cause i downed it damn fast.

I guess sometimes really really God gives u somethings and not for somethings..

I got money (reward for A results)

I got freaking hell gd buddies to lean on when i need them

I got gd results for my jock* standard lar. I mean come on everyone in choir knows me as the guy who gyms like toot and studies do damn badly one and the rest whatever lar im not so sure. But for As i actually got As, so yeah im thankful.

But he didnt give me my icing on the cake lar. Yeah, i guess its just not time yet lar, as in when it comes to these things like i told Xin im damn freaking unluckly lar...So yeah, stop being an impatient bugger and just be happy with what u have lar. So just for tonight i ll emo a bit, actually freak lar, emos so old school, dunno what im feeling now, just a little light headed and ready to rant non stop.

Anyway what new thing im gonna do this week, every week must do something new, must learn something and excel, dont waste time in army man. So its gonna be ice skating with huixian !!!! Hope i dont break my ankles. lol planning to get han to teach me basics on tue on rollar skating so i wont be owned by her. Hey show off my triple fluast/fuast ok!!! See my swan lake on ice hahahahahahahhahahah, elephant on land, graceful swan on ice. LoL. Its cfm gonna be one of the funniest thing im gonna do in my life lol. Cfm gonna fall down at least one hundred times, must remember to bring pads and guards and all that.

Next week the celebrations will offically begin, its the season of working out ones thigh muscles, having fun and creating great memories!!! Of course there comes the risk of getting hangovers in the morning but thats really like life, u have the good and the bad. U cant always have what u want and wish for, some things just dont come ur way.

Anyway heres a toast to my life long friends, seriously i hope that our kids would grow up with each other, cause their dads and moms are really really gd friends =)

LOL WTF AM I TALKING DAMN RANDOM! Heres to your Ta-s down a jug of Kool Aid*

Heres to the good and bad, the obtainable and the unobtainable. The regrets and celebrations, the moving on in life with second prize.

(For one night only) However how freaking disappointing it may seem, ................ i suck my thumb.

Girl,
There's something 'bout me that you ought to know.
I've never felt the need to lose control.
Always held on back and played it slow.
But not this time.
Baby, don't be gentle,I can handle anything.
Baby,Take me on a journey.
I've been thinking lately,
I could use a little time alone with you.
Crazy,Let's do something, maybe.
Please don't take your time,You got me,
Right where you want me.
Girl,I'm gonna let you have your way with me.
But when you move like that,
Its hard to breathe.
I never thought that it could be like this,
But I was wrong.
Baby, don't be gentle,I can handle anything.
Baby,Take me on a journey.
I've been thinking lately,
I could use a little time alone with you.
Crazy, lets do something, maybe.
Please don't take your time,
You got me,
Right where you want me.
Can't explain it,
How you swept me off my feet, unexpectedly.
In slow motion,
My imagination's running, trying to keep my body still,
I can hardly stand the thrill.
Baby, don't be gentle,
I can handle anything.
Baby,Take me on a journey.
I've been thinking lately,
I could use a little time alone with you.
Crazy,Let's do something, maybe.
Please don't take your time,
You got me,
Right where you want me.