Thursday, November 15, 2007

YOWZA!!!

ITS OVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO SWEE AH!!!!

then again still have lit on 26th haiz.

Oh man the feeling of ending As is just so great. Soon its gonna be loads of fun, partying and gymming, etc,etc.

Today was kinda weird, the econs case studies were just damn like ok. Dunno whether i can ace or not. Oh well whats done is done yeah!!

Anyway went with Yanni Tiny and Chris to look at potential prom clothes. Seriously, it was like miles of non stop walking lol. I find that girls have a wider range of fashion and mixing and matching for them is complicated. But who says guys where any easier?? I guess it wouldn't be lar casue the suits and the button shirts in them are so hard to mix, worse my jacket is some weird blue black green thing. OH MY SUN!!! Basketttttt!! Hahah we had a great time laughing at each other, ok lar basket me mostly, but still!!! Quality time with friends yeah!!

Benn reading Bong's muscleman magazine that he gave to me last Xmas, lawl, i guess body building may kinda appeal to me lar. But then again im like 171 cm thats quite freaking short?? MAYBE?????????????????????????????????????? i really really guess for Asians thats acceptable lar. But my weight is like woahhhh....Muscle mass muscle mass i hope to believe haha. Hmmm i ve also been considering working as a bouncer..maybe? Who knows man although i have height problems, but i ve been mistaken for one b4. Perharps, perharps. Arghh so many things to do after As!! Work out, maybe cause i really am a himbo, like i said man maybe..Play intensive amt of pool, have fun chill out, not to mention party!!!

So anyway todays the 16th? 17 more days to prom...

For everyday its gonna be training for me, some personal goals i hope to achieve.

1) Everyday gym around 11 lets see need a nice five circuit training.
Should be cycling machine warm up, chest, back, abs, abs wings. Yeah that should be enuff to kill me. Followed by a one hour swim in the afternoon hot sun. Swee..

2) Improve in pool skills. Get me own cue, etc.

3) Spend time in choir

4) This so should be first, strengthen my faith

5) Party hard-in celebration of friendships =)

6) Die die attend carrolling

7) Clean up my past mistakes and strengthen some friendships too.

Heres a toast to the upcoming end of A levels and to a great time before 25 Jan =)

Care for a dance?