Saturday, November 24, 2007

Angsty*

Rawrrr...

Choir workshop today was good.

But for some strange reason, i felt damn angsty when i came home. Probably because of my parents. They are so freaking restictive because of my bro in army already. Seriously. I mean like its not that i take drugs, or smoke or etc right. Also, its highly unlikely that i would get robbed or cant take care of myself, pls.

Sighh really damn sian now. Just i need to do a Kiat to help myself. Oh yeah hed freaking ownage at dance revolution, while i on the other hand, am para para pro. Watch and have a gd laugh at his uberness =). Sometimes i just need a gd laugh to feel better after taking shit.

Freak somehow i cant upload the damn video.

Ok fine fine. Use my para para video...


Yeah that brought back some fun memories alright..Hope the week gets better.

2 more days to freedom =)