Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Someday*

So its been fantastic day of gymming, swmming and have fun with friends =)

Visited Han's blog just now and really, i guess, sometimes we just dont get what we really want the most.

Ok taking it from me, i dont have any personal experience in this matter. But after having talked to him and sharing our worries with each other. However gay it may seem i do feel proud for him being such a gracious man and sad yet for not being able to succeed..i dunno, hope still lingers in the future..

I can look up to him for the amount of dedication he poured into his relationship and for being the few who really showed me that true love exists even though people say we re so freaking, young. People seem emo and all that shit b4, no shit i ve seen and been a sucker myself, but this is really true love.

Yeah i do really feel sad for him, perharps i ll experience this shit too in the future. Who knows. A true man a true man i ll give it to him. I really dont want to judge, i mean i side him cause hes my friend, so that gives me a bias opinion. But really, i ve nvr seen such devotion b4. Give it up for him.

This just proves the saying "Life is unfair" or Nelly Furtado's "All gd things must come to an end"

Sad lar just sad.

They say the Xmas season is where healing happens, pray it happens to him.

Me? Guess my favourite saying these days is im too old for this shit..I just cant stand the feeling of seeing my friends gettin hurt in the process.

Running away? I guess i have valid reasons to, after a long Fuc*ed up history. Xmas Xmas come faster and let me sing........

Thank you for the music.
The songs I m singing.
Thanks for all the joy we re bringing.
Who can live without it?

So i say thank you for the music for giving it to me.