Sunday, June 03, 2007

What an Experience*

The show must go on!!!!

Sadly enoughthe show ended. Yes people AEWF officially came to a close on 28th May. Holy cows, i think it was one of the performances where i received so many flowers ahahaha. Go ahead and boost my ego!! =)

Thank u to all who came and supported us, the music making was seriously kick ass haha. Forgive my expression. Hahaha, I was particular happy when some friend* lied about going overseas but actually turned up Yeah!! Of course many thanks goes to God for seeing us all through this long journey haha. The night was just so amazing.....thoughh...some ahem* songs were pitchy and some songs weren't very together ahaha.

Extremely happy i must say haha, saw some long lost friends and then again some special friends. Yeah!

Ah well this is only a small stepping stone in choral excellence haha. Im seriously looking forward to more performances =) Especially singing with my friends haha.

Moving on thursday Vesak day.

A MAJOR EVENT HAPPENED. ALBERT ENOCH BONG AND JEROME GATHERED FOR BASKETBALL. Yeah.

It was quite funny in the car, albert, enoch, ernest and dct were singig BonJovi Living on a Prayer with the bass being pumped up in that jeep of his haha. Seeing them all sing it together was so........dunno man it was just funny... haha

Moving on to the games. ALBERT PLAYS DAMN SMELLY!! Using hands to hold me, playing his chest* to chest defense, damn those moops. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA. Enoch also using two hands to push me off for position stupid man!!! Of course the weirdest sight was Dct practicing his songs on the court haha.

'Pass Pass pASS!!!!!"
"OEI DEFEND LAR"
"LAN BAN LAN BAN!! REBOUND!!"
"OEI FOUL LAR!!!!!!!!!!"

In one small corner

Dct 'singing his German piece'

LOL? I should think so haha. =)

omgosh after playing for like 2 hrs straight i was beginign to feel the effects of cramps. I still remembered one game, there was some like 140cm kid playing against us. The score was like 10-10, lst to 11, of course i was extremely relaxed in my playing cause we playign against younger people. Last ball up, i dribbled it up court and the small kid came to try to steal it, freak i lost it to him...rAWRR!!! thinking about it now really makes me feel angry...To add salt to my wounds, when he stole the ball form me i had thigh crap and i fell down, so it looked as if he stole the ball and broke my ankle along the way. Freakkkkkkk!!! Oh and the coup de grace?? He scored the winning basket with a one man fast break!!!!!!!!!

My friends were like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMGGG!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I NVR HAD A MOMENTS PEACE ON MSN AFTER THAT.

only one word

Dogs!!!

Saturday

Sentosa

to be cont*

Night yall =)

Cheers*