Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sigh

Went to Bobo's church today and it was quite fun haha, played some games got to know some people better. Yupz.

Nice to see Candice there haha didnt know the churh i was going to was called Wesley Methodist churchhaha..

Ayway had lunch with the cell mates haha, and went to NIE to train with Enoch haha.

Reached there at 1 and slept till 145 haha, i was like some construction worker sleeping on the stadium steps ahah. Played wih him from 145 till like 3 i think haha and if u noticed, today was freaking hot pls.

My tan line just became worse....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Im going swimming one day man and clean up my lousy tan.

Sigh thinking abt sat rehearsal just made me feel so lousy and shitty. I really dunno why but i can become easily affected when it comes to choir. So many slip ups and bad stuff. Freak and rightly or wrongly i always feel its my fault, stupid as it sounds. Rawr!!!

Sometimes i feel that i have different personalities when it comes to in choir and out of choir, i mean like for today, when i was playing Enoch one on one, i was swearing like some regular NS man. I dont ever swear within choir do I? Anyway it really doesnt matter that much to me, i mean as long a wherever i go i believe in the 3 main values. The P n I n L. Yupzz..

Shucks all of a sudden im feeling damn moody now man, stupid weather its really freaking hot.

Haiz, i think that improving my realtionship with God this month of June has really been beneficial to me. I think lar, haha. Not ponning church for lan anymore, going to church for the right reasons, actually doing QT. Amazing man, seriously, im not that dog anymore haha.


2 weeks left to holidays.

Maybe God will bless me to be a lucky boy/man?

LOL im in this point in life where like i roughly know what i want in life.

Weird as it sounds, its not abt the money but more of the passion for it.

Freak i really feel damn pms tonight...

Sigh.

STUDYINGMUGGERSSTUDYINGSTUDYINGSTUDYINGSTUDYINGMUGGINGMUGGING

Irritating but neccesary*

I wont give up