Monday, June 04, 2007

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!

Okok just went blog surfing and went to Bong's blog...
Bong posts...



Concert’s over already, and life has moved on, blitzing past like it always does. Makes me wonder how I spend my days. But anyway, today was spent at KAP (read: King Albert Park) Macdonald’s, where my hour and a half spent amounted to nothing less than 10+ pictures and a lovely video of _chen_leheng_cringing_@_phone_camera_ with my spankingly spanking, pre-spanked Sony Ericsson k810i!

Isn’t it lovely? (: It boasts a 3.2 megapix camera, eliminating the need for me to whine at my dad for a camera (isn’t he smart?) and I snapped away at various things in my room/house/social circle as I moved through life today. Awesomeness squared. Cubed. Quadipled. I was intending to take a photo of it to share the awesomeness I’m visually absorbing, but my only camera rests within this phone so we’ll have to settle for that n00bish generic picture yes?
Ok following which he blatantly insulted me with his posts, as usual that DOG!!!!
I <3>
Everybody still with me? Aite gd gd gd. Ahem* When we went to Sentosa, I picked Bong up in a display of my awesome strength and threw him into the sea. Salty!!!! When the fun was over and we were all laughing. The moment came....
Dextre "HEY whose phone is that in the water??"
Me "OH MY MAMA!!!!!"
It turned out to be Bong's spanking new phone. Yes apparently he went in clothes phone and all. After reading his post, i just feel so so........hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is seriously hilarious hahahahaha. Oh man damn bad!! I feel horrendous now, hahaha, LOL. I mean yeah i feel damn bad, but after reading his uber post about his phone. Wahahahahhahaha!
Ok ok fun's over LOL =). All those who know Bong pls pay him 2 bucks each to aid him in his phone repairs.
This seriously made my day aahahah.....