Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finding Emo*

3 Songs that basically sum up the gd part of my holidays*
Fergie
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But Ive got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Gwen Stefani
I’d give you everything that I am
I’m handin over everything that I’ve got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don’t ever wanna have to go and give you up
Stay up till four in the morning
And the tears are pouring
And I wanna make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time
Baby if we’re gonna do it come and do it right
Enrique
Do you know what it feels like
loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know
Do you know
Do you know
Do you know what it feels like
to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.
Don't get me wrong i like these songs cause of catchy tunes 80% and lyrics 20%. LoL strangely enough all 3 songs are emo songs, typical with nice chorus. Maybe females are really gd at letting you know how they really feel when they write such songs. Ok i would personally give Enrique an exception cause of he way he sings, it just him, its just..emo*. Schools starts tmr, ye gawds!!!
Be strong be strong.
Being a dog is not easy.
Ruff* 10% 10% C'mon!!!!