Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Its been a long road*

Yawn woke up this morning for tuition, turns out my maths tutor couldnt wake up...basketttt.

Played ball with Xin the dog n enoch with his uber tall friend. Sianz we kept loing to them cause Enoch kept losing to his friend in the post =). Hahaha that noob.

Another eccentric event that happened last week happened on another training session, apparently i was playing ball at NIE with my team mates and my mom caled me and irritated the living crap outta me by asking to go home etc etc etc. Plus it was only 1015.....what the freak??!

Anyway took cab home and my mom was like waiting for me at the tv there not watching it, starng blankly into it, b4 she started her string of ur home is not a hotel, etc, i just freaking blasted back at her. Strange to say i was pretty mature abt it, but i was freaking pissed. Well she did get the message then, hopefully. Sometimes as youth our parents are overprotective over us, guess for me since my bro is in army already, thus im like the last one left. Ever feel like ur parents are less imprt considered to ur friends? Is that phase that every youth has to go through? Maybe....

On another note, Xin told me yesterday that i bitch a lot abt choir, i guess when i was having my problems i always bitched to him. LOL but i dont bitch that much what, ok if u ask me maximum, think once ina blue moon, however its pretty serious matters, cause i dont bitch, i think. Haha. So it hit me yesterday that its because i really dig this CCA so much then i ll bitch abt it, i mean being youth we are indeed quite irrational, rebel, stupid in the things we do? O maturity come save us!!!!!!!! Girls get it gd though haha they mature faster than guys, thats a proven fact =(.


I so cant study thats why im blogging now....lol.

U know how friendship is a two way process? Both sides have to make a minimum effort to accept*the other party. Yes thats one thing that really pisses me off so far. I do try..I do..I dont even know why at this stage i still bother worrying abt it.

Anyway got a a badminton match with my tutor later, the loser has to treat the winner to a expensive buffet at Shangrila =). Hopefully my natural sportsman talent will somehow* kick in when i play against this former badminton player. Shitzz this is a bad idea.......................................................

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!! TEAM TAG TAKES OFF AGAIN TO TAKE PART IN SPALDING 3 ON 3 CHALLENGE 2007!!!

HOW COOLZ IS THAT MAN!!!! WITH A NEW ADDITION TO OUR TEAM TOO!!! WITH TWO BASKETBALLERS ONE SLACKER DOG AND ONE PERFORMING ARTS GUY. WHO ARE WE TO BE AFRAID OF???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

RAWR!!! Other teams watch out ok!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See our numbers add to 22!!! Eh thats like 1 behind Michael Jordan's number, Lebron James and David Beckham. THATS ALSO ONE NUMBER AFTER BLACKJACK 21!!! how cool is that?

Sadly its on a saturday so i hafta rush down after choir. Yup i just just hope those noobs wont lose b4 i get there. Ahaha, but once i get there. First prize here we come =)

Enrique's new song is pretty cool. GO DL IT i mean buy his CD =) haha.

Ciao*

Blogger shld come with a spell checker seriously.