Monday, November 06, 2006

Yeah*

Simply the jessica colleen reuben's blog got the poem story thingys, so simply i say to myself hey i take lit right hmm why not give it a go haha. This is gonna end up soo bad!!!

Simply it began with crush at first sight,
I said ohh mama and u said huh?
Trying to act cool n be natural,
I told myself to relax,
resulting in Major Jakk!
HIII MY NAME IS!
the words couldnt come out
U looked at with a weird expression,
as i ran off.
Crappy poo
Diggly dang
Woopy doo!!
As time cruelly pasted by,
I found myself being captivated,
HUH? U mean ur not an angel fallen to earth?
Or something special that was given birth?
U dodged cupid's arrow like the matrix,
I on the other hand was ridden with them.
Trying to impress u with strips n taupoks,
seemed to fail miserably.
Every smile u gave was like,
OHHHHHHHHHH OWNAGE!
Ignoring my every actions,
hidding sweets in ur bag,
buying stuffed animals for u,
short of saying i love u,
i really didnt know what else to do.
My ears ached day in n day out,
just to hear the words "yes i do."
At the end of the day wat could i do?
Except to say the words,
Girl i really do love u.
Not bad right? I ALSO SAY!