Thursday, November 02, 2006

One stoning day

I did it again, crap!

I stoned for 3 hrs infront of my com.

Tmr is chinese As arghhhhhhhhh!!!!! I deserve to die!!!! Seriously.

Not bad played 15 bucks of pool yesterday haha. Really fun haha.

10-7 in ur face Ian wahaha.

10-10 haha one more reuben one more!!!

Lost to ivan in our epic dual match. Where the punishment is literally unbearable. Seriously.

Eating at Gelare was quite an Experience. Seriously. Im sure my brather would agree wouldnt u bong? Btw that prick owes me 5 bucks hahaah!!

Rawr! OP N CHINESE!!

this post is so random haha

Cant wait for this saturday's class party!! Rawr! Hahaha dancing is gonna be awesome one cfm haha!! Gonna go in my black n red outfit haha. Kathy need ur eyeliner pls!!

Oh yes and those people have issues with me not drinking during that party. Let me kindly Explain my reasons.

1) Not because mommy n daddy are Secretly watching me at that party. But because im underage and its against the law.

2) Being a woosie n losing out in the party? I dont think so, u dont need alchohol to get high pls. Take tin wai for example. Yes. The way im planning on dancing that night, i dont think i wont get high pls.

3) Who do we represent when we are not in school? What do our morals n integrity stand for? Many people talk the talk, and get so inspired after scoldings and speeches " yeah i wont do this that i wont do that, yeah its wrong i shouldnt do un-christian stuff", regardless whether u are one lar of course. I know who i represent even outside the college hence im not drinking till im legal.

4) But no one will see u u can drink wat no one will no. Pls I would no, i would'nt want to tell people that drinking is wrong and drink myself, its so ironical. I would feel stupid and how would that person/grp feel if they saw me breaking my own set of morals?

5) You can walk the talk if u dare. U can try to doing the right thing instead of the popular thing.
Come on lar seriously "Eh should u drink if your underage?" The answer is so obvious of course not lar. So why wait? Dont just talk n believe DO IT!

6) Small thing wat a bit only..have a bit lar..once in a while can lar. What do u believe in. For me its "God Be in Head". Whats urs?

Ok lar not that i never drink b4 lar, but i've stopped.

Do u just talk n talk n talk n talk? Or do the right thing?

Im not gonna stop anyone as someone asked me. Im not their parents. Up to them.

Pls dont give me remarks such as Watever lar or Ok lar or Okkkk or etc. I cant stand that.

Crap i sound like im so perfect, no im not pls. I sinned many many. Yeah im hypocritical. I try thats all i try to do the right thing.


Finally talked to that noobster Enoch who is in Canada right now haha. We talked abt random stuff again----GIRLS!---.LoL theh he accidentally turned on his web cam and i saw his face again wahahahaahahah hilarious. So handsome lar--pukes--wahaha. I wanna be alumni too!!! Hhahaa!

CHOW CHOW! Back to reality =)

J2S AND J1S GLHF FOR OP PROMOS N A LEVELS!! WORK HARD!!

i cant wait for christmas!! =) Have urself a merry little christmas =)