Monday, November 20, 2006

GRAD NIGHT PICTURES

Oh man grad night was a blast haha.

The feeling i had when i touched the badge Choir president was so so, ok it felt super duper gd. Haha, congrats to Jess to haha and the rest of the CCA leaders of ACJC. Of course the teachers are the ones who deserve the most credit for nuturing us haha.

A million thks to the months of training n valuable lessons learnt in the acjc choir. Last but not least thks to my batch mates for supporting me n believing in me haha. Together next year we will light the fire n go inspire. Regardless of any obstacles, A levels, etc, we will push on together n leave behind a wonderful legacy.

I finally know what passion really means to me now. Im sure the rest of us also know haha =).

Ok ok some pictures from grad night =)

Btw PATTON ROCKS!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My group doing our item which was a song hahha. You do that thing u do!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The fire of ACJC!! LoL super nice. It was super duper hot too haha. Like me =) OH!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ACS BOYS CLOWNING AROUND WITH PE TEACHER =)
Our hearts our hopes our minds!!!! What a great instructor =) hahahahaah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More action =) Btw we managed to taupok Mr Lau hahah SUPRISINGLY!! Hes super strong lar haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me n Jess haha. I wore my badge but think she tot she would look unglam wearing it haha.
Cappy poo i do look unglam!!!!! Arghh..nvm.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What can i say? 1AA5 RULZZZ!!! Damn we look gd haha =)

Finally thks to Jackson n Maggie for speaking on my behalf when they nominated me to be the performing arts head on the CCA advisory board haha. Thks for believing in me dudes! Fret not i wont let ur down i hope haha. LoL feeling very passionate now!!

Really must thank the teachers for nuturing us. Lokking back at the 10 months now, how much have we all grown??

I will never ever be able to give back to the school as much as it has done for me.

Hence its never enough =)

THE BEST IS YET TO BE!!