Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas*

After todays lousy performance i really really felt like killing myself. My clapping beat was totally off and like i had to literally force myself to smile n grind my teeth together just to pretend as though nuthin happened.

After the Mdms talked, i still felt quite shitty. Could i have done something to prevent the lousy performance? Maybe scold them? Tell them what we are lacking is really focus? Guess like i trusted us all to concentrate and just give in the performance.

I should just judge myself?

But i cant neglect the rest of my batch mates.

The feeling of it felt really horrible. If our juniors ever heard us perform like that we would all just die. I would die.

A MAN MUST BE BIG ENOUGH TO ADMIT HIS MISTAKES, SMART ENOUGH TO PROFIT FROM THEM, AND STRONG ENOUGH TO CORRECT THEM.

I need that strength desperately.

It finally boils down to personal discipline, passion, the willingness to give.

Cant believe the last post i talked abt passion n giving, and yet i delievered such a performance. Really hypocritical dammit.

But the show must go on, i will move on, together with my friends =)

Christmas party was v gd i must say haha, although they were like a lot of hiccups here and there haha too much money blown away lol.

Joseph really owned me with his singing, hahaha, sad to say hes a lot better than me. But i ll still work hard to have my own style of singing haha. Aiya it felt quite bad when i was singing my solo line and saw like some people using body language that was like saying that i was CMI in that song. I really need everyone to help me on that song, as in the other sections too, so like pls, if anyone has any tips for me to use pls say so. Dont like show facial expressions of discomfort and unhappiness, it really feels quite shitty, and i dont want to represent the choir as a shitty singer. Work harder work harder i say.

Gave Jess her gift and sang L-O-V-E but in different lyrics haha. Not bad lar i thought though i should have memorized it!! bASKET! Oh well, at least my high notes werent so strangled haha. Anyone wants to hear eh just ask me haha.

Seriously thinking of becoming a choir teacher haha. But then, easier said than done lar haha.

Its late, i should be sleeping haha.

Everyone looked great tonight haha.

PERFORM PERFORM!!! Sing like its ur very last chance to sing!!

Someday soon we all will be together* Really time is cruel and short. Treasure each day and each other, especially our time in choir.

Peace out ZZZZZZZZ