Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Why?

People complain.

After 10 months do we wanna improve?

HOW MUCH DO WE WANNA GROW?? RAWRR!!!!!

IF THIS WAS A SPORTS CCA I LL FIGHT TILL I DROP DEAD TO TRAIN MY BUTTOCKS OFF!!


After seeing what others have done for me.

After seeing the sacrifices people have made for me.

After seeing people give all they have to gain nothing and have so much to lose.

After seeing myself grow (NOT SIDEWAYS!), maturing, learning valuable lessons.

I have come to a conclusion.

I love my CCA too much to afford to slack off or not give back.

Although i know i ll never be able to repay them back for my nuturing and my lessons learnt.

I ll still try, because i was given first, without even asking for it.

The 10 months came graciously and free of charge. What have i done to deserve it?

I ll give till my lungs collapse on me!!