Friday, January 18, 2008

Im all heart* This ones for u Ian (my bitch)

HELLLOO EVERYBODYYY, its been quite a while since i blogged, well at least im blogging now aren't I?

Army is like in 7 days!!! Garghhhh, i pretty much bet i ll become some animal when i get there haha. Of course i ll kope food and etc, lol but not form my commanding officer lar.

Jerome: Is that nice, Sir? Can i take some?

Reaches over to kope C.O's chicken..

C.O:......

Jerome: HMMMMM tastesss gddddd =)

C.O: CBBB KNNNN CONFINEMENT FOR 2 MONTHS!!! SEND U TO DENTENTION BARRACKS AHH!!

LoL cfm die.

I guess after the night before last night, mambo night, i was thinking about a whole lot of stuff.

It was meant to be fun and all that, yeah i was kinda gone even before i reached there. Left a pretty bad impression on Ian's friends, two were MODELSS!!! Garghhhh!! Cause like eh i accidentally broke a glass when i reached there, shit. Hahaha, the hilarious fact was that i still had my dog instincts with me, ''IAN U BROKE THE GLASS NOT ME!!!'' Then like everyone was, ''wah lao Iannnnnnnn...'' Hmmm seems i am a true dog* after all haha.

Well eveything was going fine, till some fucked up shit happened and everything nearly went down hill from there. Thanks Chris Kwok Ming and Ian for saving my ass, seriously, i think without u guys i would have done some really really stupid shit. Though in the process u guys busted my thumb, morons. Nah jk thanks guys.

I guess when these sort of things happen somehow or another, pretty messed up, i blame it on myself, i really dont know why. I just cant stand seeing my friends gettin shit they dont deserve. Dunno, guess back in Jc, whenever there was a bad choir performance, i really really felt it was my fault, i would seriously feel like commiting suicide after that. Its not like im trying to be the hero* or some shit, its just the way i feel/felt. Same thing last last night.

One thing is for sure, which i believe lar. Even though shit may happened what so ever, u will always have a place in ur heart somewhere for that person. And the truth yeah i may not have strong feelings for u as before, but yeah i still do care. Honestly, how can i forget all the times i tried to impress u, make u happy etc etc. So yeah dont u ever say i dont care, cause if i didnt, i wouldnt have wanted to fight for ur behalf. Yeah, i ve moved on, but it doesnt mean i dont give a damn about u anymore. Peharps its my fault for the awkardness and the lack of initiative for conversations but yeah i still care, and i will forever will care.

On another note, if i ever find out who the mf was , ur so f-ing dead. U can run but u cant hide i promise u that.

I guess after all that has happened, people may be shocked at how much i have changed as compared to before. But yeah people will always change, i cant say no to the fact that army would influence me in anyways, be it gd or bad. I will change, but either way i ve change, i really believed that i ve learned so many lessons, even from my clubbing nights. You can really can see who are your true friends, and who are the ones who would stay with u and really take care for you, while burning up valuable dance time. Yeah i ve grown up definetly, i ve accepted the fact that this is a phase in life, hell i mean im not gonna be dancing when im 60 years old, or will I? Freaking get bounced first lar. But u learn lar u really really do. Even as i type this i just feel so much more enlightened about all that has happened in the past month or so. Still feeling rather heart wrenched from wed though. I ve changedok i admit that, but i believe what i know what im doing, like Joel said, its whether u learn it the hard way or the easy way. Dont be naive, dont be innocent, just be strong and if u have screwed up, pick urself up and move on, still holding onto whatever u believe, be it love lar or loyalty, or in my case brotherhood.

I guess no matter how much people would talk to you, be it teachers, parents, friends, etc, the decison to change is really really individual. So yeah.....ahhh great im like freaking preaching again......................................................as usual. But really guys this ones from my heart.

Sometimes i really wonder why i care so much for people, really i dont understand, but u guys are my friends and i ll do all thats neccesary to help. Even if it that includes justice. Maybe Huixian was right, about me having some gift of hospitality. Maybe i dunno, i was nvr much of a person to think so deep. But yeah, my friends are important to me lar, honestly. Oh and pls, if u weren't there on wed, don't ask.

Leadership service loyalty sacrifice love integrity and courage. Im still so young in these catergories, so damn young. Hey at least im willing to learn, i know life will teach me more, and God's plan for me too. Just dont freaking hurt my friends in the process please to teach me such lessons.

Feelinga wee bit emo now....nvm.

ANYWAY, THIS ONES FOR IAN ONG, A.K.A, my bitch.

LoL first time i met him, it was soo soo soo soo, aiya cant remember lar lol.

I bet hes saying ''DOG DOG DOG'' at this very moment in front of his com.

Well thanks bro, for always looking out for me in the fun times we ve had in Jc and outside school too. Wah dog u really touched me today lar, like when he and kwok Ming were talking abt all their clubbing adventures at underage parties, i asked lar, how come nvr invite me. Then he said, ohh cause u last time choir president mah.

Woah.

Yeah, thanks for always watching my back even in school, in small things from academics, han lah, ur econs how zaiiii, to reminding me to not bring food out of the canteen. For all the clubbing fun we had together, yes sir u how prozz always can get girls unlike me i how shy???. Also to rapping in class hahahah freaking funny. Ahhhh, we how tight. Oh also to sharing ur food with me though u were nvr really happy about it hahaha. Oh oh drinks too haha. For giving me feedback on morning ensemble singing.

You've really been a true friend to me lar, i mean i really really wished i had known u for longer than two years, but then again friendship ain't like wine isn't it? Oh yeah and the billions of hours we spent gymming together till Mr David loh thought we were gay, thats some funny shit man. I guess words cant really express how i feel, just so damn thankful for all u ve done for me. Though that doesnt mean i ll stop stealing ur food hahaha. Oh btw, cook more of ur beer sausages for me leh, damn tasty hahaha.

We how tight!!

Anyway God bless u =), and if u feel touched by this post, please dont forget to treat me to something nice and tasty and filling =)

Like i said lar......WE HOW TIGHT???

We ll be dancing to AYO TECHNOLOGY IN ARMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!