Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Army army!!* Han's night*

After last night's freaking g-ed up bbq.

The sausages, the lamb, the chicken wings, the crayfish, the mash potatoes and salad. I think everyone felt so so full. Lol best events of that night were Han's attempt to do a striptease, Wei Ting's convo abt her chest hair and the awesome stories from everyone. Ooooooo Kiat looked oh so cutre in his school uniform HAHAHAHHAHAH.

Shit man i cant believe u joined CF, haha, oh well keep us army boys in ur prayers!!! =) Ur so hot Kiat hahah, with ur uber PSLE score and ur class monitor status =).

Although i think Ian has a thing or two to say abt that haha. Ahh jk jk we all love u man haha.

I guess i ll miss my civilian life after going into army, but then again, im really looking forward to it. Somehow, i look forward to making new friends and having a blast there, with all the new cockster people and all the shit that is cfm going to happen. But still, the show must go on!!!

Somehow i dont think people are gonna think im pes C material.

My evidence as presented by various people.

Walking outside california fitness club

Some guy called Alex, a staff of the gym, ''Excuse me sir u look very muscular, would you be interested in joining us??''

In Japan when i bought my black converse shoes, the sales guy who brought me the shoes to try and couldn't speak proper english, ''Gym!! Gym!!'' Points at me.

Buying essentials at beach road today.

The uncle ''Eh you how old ah? 20 is it?''

Me ''Eh no im 18''

Uncle ''Wahhh u so big size i thought u twenty ah''

Me ''haha eh nope im only 18 yeap''

Uncle '' U what? Pes one is it?''

Me '' Eh nope pes C beacause of my ankle''

Uncle ''Wahhhhhhhh'' Talks to his fellow uncle ''This one Pes C ah''

Both uncles ''Wahhhh, etc etc etc''

Ian was oh so jealous hahaha, but then again when it comes to certain night*events. he just kicks my ass so hard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, u da man u da man.

With all the ruggers and sports people with injuries all going into pes C, i think its really a joke as compared to pes A people.

Ah well, but im not hear to talk abt Ian!!! The dog has had his moment...


Han Loong man, this ones for you.

Well, getting to know you after prelims was really a blessing. Haha, for all the advice and other stuff that u helped me with, i guess i can never really thank you enough. Oh oh, for all the late night adventures we had also, not in the gay sense of course, like the arena, when i was puking my guts out lol. Yeah thanks man.

I guess it was u who helped me grow up even more after my college choir days, when i needed some form of direction. Always the mature one, who geve me insights that i nvr thought i knew or had. Yeah, ur like a brother i nvr had man. Though i must also say u helped to influence my liver to become stronger haha, well i ll take that as a skill gained hahah.

Like u said all that has happened in the past months has really been nuthin more than a blessing in disguise. Oh yeah thanks for introducing me to Paramore too man, ownage!!!!! Oh plus all my girl* problems too, yeah though ur advice gave me really really powerful dreams, i must say they were interesting lar hahaha.

Anyway, i look forward to CNY parties!!! Which i know u ll organise and etc cause U ARE OUR DJ!!!! LOL..

Somehow u have the same effect as Ian in a way..

Everytime i think abt our friendship and the bright future with flashign lights and loud music, i always think of this phrase.

Bad boys bad boy whatchoo gonna do whatchoo gonna do when we come for U
LoL armed with ur cigar at the side of ur mouth, wearing ur intern clothes, waxed up hair and welding a carbine in ur hands.
Then U say before shooting people'e brains out
HAELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swee =)