Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hardcoreness*

I ve tasted emoness. Damn it was sure as heck bitter.

He Shu Wei burped in class today, and it wasnt one of those cute baby burps, it was one of those loud ear pounding, mind blowing, screamo, uncivilised, no mannered, un-lady like conduct.

BURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

That brought down the house, or should i say maths class? Man simply that wasnt lady like at all. I just spasmed in my body, lucky i ve been trained* against people.

BURPPPPPPPPPPP, what sort of genre is it exactly, not rap, definetly NOT CHORAL!! Not pop, not opera...hmmmm how about like animalistic? ANIMALSS!!!

Hahaha but it was quite hilarious but it was very very very off...

Nvm, kudos to her still ahahahaha. I have only one word for that man. NICE!

DCT : U guys are still so young, emo what emo, 17 18 only
Huey Hian: I prefer just to be happy
MaChenZhong: I scared people say what immature

Me: Well it is kinda true we are kinda young for this sort of relationship lar, but why should we care what people think? Of course we cant be stubborn donkeys, but if u feel that special something, go ahead and pursue it. Just dont fall in love with the idea of being in love. Whtever man u know, its ur life. In all situations, just be mature abt it. I believe.

By the way, cute means, UgLy but adorable. Crap i ve been called that tons in my life, i better go for some extreme make over man. LOL LOL.

Cute just cute.

Haha nearly fainted during rehearsal today, was trying to sound more bass, but the pressing down and fighting to keep on pitch proved too much for me. Well partially cause i didnt eat much lar also. But it does feel gd to know u ve done what u could in a rehearsal, of couse, u cant say its ur best, cause we all dont know when we re giving everything we ve got.

Why is it i always blog abt my cca?

4 months or something like that left.

Every cca day is precious, every second is like water in the desert.

I believe, hope, trust and pray... Lord make us instruments of thy peace.

Let ur voice come out through our mouths, whenever and where ever we sing.


Where did I go wrong,
I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life