Sunday, February 11, 2007

A blessing in disguise indeed*

Ironically, interesting news reached my ears.

The damsel in distress found two golden knights.

Leaving me the orge going omg.



When I first saw you
You smiled at meand stopped my heart as I stared.
Gave me endless daydreams
girl I miss you so
You don’t know how much,I like you.
Even though you said no
I will grow through this pain.
Girl for you I will change
To be a better man
Now we don’t talk much
girl its not your fault
Time really did
Drift us part
So now on this special day
I just want to say
Girl you are so so beautiful
As time carries on
I will grow through this pain
Girl for you I will change To be a better man
Once you’ve found that girl
You’re homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around
I know guys have fallen
On stony ground
But love is all around
Girl your like an angel
You stretch your wings
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless comfort
Girl I fear the cold
please complete my soul
with your smile
Even though you said no
I will wait for that day
Girl I still like you and I swear I ll change
To be a better man
This is for you. If u ever read my blog then, yup these verses are forever urs. Better man by Robbie Williams. Im sorry i cant find the strength to sing for u on v day, i respect ur decisions, just that i wished u had told me.
Oh Lord im doing all i can, to be a better man*