Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally*

Zzzzz stupid blogger kept giving me problems with what sign in and other sort of nonsense.

The week has been rather hectic, did'nt even have time to arrange maths tuition and i got chem and maths test next week, zzz im so gonna die.

Anyways, like the past week has really got me thinking like what i i originally planned to do for v day. Oh yes some random shits haha reuben is the most emo man i have ever met in my life haha. Think hes influencing me hahahaha.

PROBLEMS : I really dunno man, like i changed the lyrics of the v days performance for her, and then all of a sudden the feelings gone. Something new comes up, and all of a sudden things get complicated for me. Its damn wth. Freak u think u like somebody but all of a sudden u like somebody else??

1. Reeks of desponess?
2. People think ll ur some hunter, keep switching targets
3. Where is ur loyalty at?
4. What on earth are u gonna do?

Aha the negative effects of maturity, the opposite sex suddenly appears more appealing. Yes yes, the irony of things.

RAWRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Really dont know what i should do, need some advice b4 i screw things. Oh goodie even worse all of this is one sided so like im the one that will suffer at the end of the day.

At least its cure for my bastard taste, i quite glad that this time its for the right reasons, or so i think lar.

Well lets just see how things go about, maybe every thing will be a blessing in disguise?

Oh yes saw this uber ad at orchard that day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Norbit is the name , SUFFERING/COMEDY/HOLYSHIT is the game. Hopefully i can go with michael and ivan and reuben and we can have a gd laugh.

Oh yeah meet a new friend this week Amy, haha shes justin's friend, freak man shes a damn gd singer. Apparently she has performed at loads of places b4 and she has her own band, her uncle's a music producer, did i mention shes a very gd singer? Really watch out for her on v day yall!! Anyways, she complimented me on sounding like Mr Clay Aiken, hahahah my head swelled pretty Big. After that, i went home to dl solitaire, tried singing and the only sound i got was me cracking like nvr b4 and my older brother going "JOME SHUT THE **** UP LAR!!" Holy cows!!!! Scared the clay aiken outta me..LOLLOL.

Oki gotta rush to church now, from this uber cold lan shop hahaa.

Chow* Anybody else wants to watch Norbit with me let me know =)

Stupid Cupid shoot somebody else can or not??