Friday, March 09, 2007

All we need is a shot of humour*

Its 1 am. I was doing chem when this mosquito came and bit me on my arm. Spent 5 mins chasing it around the room trying to kill it. Gee it was fun.

CJC rockafella tmr...YESH CANT WAIT FOR IT!!! Moshers and body surfers invited =) Sometimes u just need to let ur hair down, i feel lar.

It been a great week so far, terms are coming, i havent started mugging, my grades are dying, my eyes are tearing, econs is killing. Wow an attempt at poetry eh? Must be my natural tend for literature, hey thats why i take H2 right? Hahaha.

BBq on sat
Basketball competition during late march. (Die i seriously need to train)
SYF
AEWF
A levels

Time is not on my side. I ll give it my best shot though. Zzzz feel really guilty for not really paying attention during G.P class today, sigh, very very very bad. This should not happen again.
Excuses excuses..

After hearing Mariah Carey sing the second last high b on the paino towards the right hand side for o holy night, my jaw just dropped. Incredible. Go watch on youtube, its freaking insane!

DCT: Sometimes God does bless some people with both the looks and the voice
Me: Really meh, i think shes a bit bulky what.
Me: How how?? David??!! Why is it we arent blessed to sing until such an extent? Rawrrr

I could sense the sarcasm and the evilness lurking in his head even though hes all the way from NY. Sarcastic man. (i have certain doubts of the man* part though haha)

DCT: Im on my way there, i dont know about you though.
DCT: ahahahahaahaha

Me: Whatever man. Ouch that was low.

Oh well, u know the saying, keep ur friends close keep ur enemies closer =) Hahaha. Apparently Geoffrey tried singing the high notes of mariah carey. Ouch* Imagining it now* MY EARS MY EARS!!!! I CANT HEAR I CANT HEAR SOMEONE CALL the ambulance!!

LOL.

Sometimes i feel like a 13 year old trapped in a 17 year old's body.
I shall change so i wont ever feel that way. Its wrong i guess, especially when people judge you for their own opinions.


I believe that everyone was born differently but with their each own individual unique talent. I have so yet to find mine, whats urs?

The sacrifices that we make for each other, not ourselves will benefit us all in the end. Its the team that makes me proud of the rectangular badge on my left pectoral everyday, not the position or title. Without the team, i am nothing.

Completely nothing.