Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sigh why me*

I don't really know why but i ve been feeling rather frustrated these few days.

Maybe its the lack of my maturity or its the people i ve been hanging around with since i was young.

The boy in me never ceases to die.

I just have a VERY hard time with certain Toms, Dicks and Harrys.

If this was a basketball game i ll be like hurling curses to express my anger and frustration. No mercy no hesitant.

However this is a different ball game altogether.

Thats it thats it thats it.


On a lighter note kudos to Leheng for doing a gd job with the auditions, sorting out those gazillion stacks of forms and calling people till late at night. =) Really hands up to you!! The rest of the com too who sacrificed precious sleep to call those J1s and chase them to come down for choir auditions, and also all the choir members who helped out on duty!!! Gd job people =)

Choir men and women indeed*