Sunday, January 14, 2007

Emo newbie

Been feeling really frustrated over the past rehearsals.

I dont know why but..i think it was God's plan..i had a chat with the teachers on saturday..

All my worries and troubles came out..

Maybe its because im always trying to do things myself and not share the load..

The tears just came..

Its sad to see mistakes being repeated so many times. Its sad to hear certain remarks, its sad to feel like im the only one..

Its really pains my heart when i myself dont live up to certain standards as a choral singer..

Even more so to see my friends...

Comingconsistentlylateformorningensemble,notfollowingthe1015minutesrule,
notfollowingtheconductor'sinstructions,notcominginontime,talkingwhilerehearsal,
notgivinglinetoaoldpieceifmusic,wastingteacherstime,etc.

I know out here some one else feels 110% or more of what i feel..

Im sorry for being emo but i really really really like my cca...

I just want to sit on my rooftop and cry my heart out...

These 4 months are going to be the most memorable time of my life..