Tuesday, January 16, 2007

School

So once again its back to the tucking in of looose and baggy shirts, the rushing of buying milo bottes and waffles before going into lectures, the usual drugs and other sweets to keep us awake..

School yes yes...

Guess like today was quite fun haha. Sang choir songs early in the morning with kerryn heath bong, rayston and merryiln. Ah think i spelled her name wongly..nvm haha.

Seems that Ian and I increased our gymming sessions to practically everyday and after today, it was going to be more intense.

Ok ok to all those who know nuts abt gymming let me intro u guys haha. People basically gym wither to look gd or keep fit, most of the time its for reason number one. So lets take me for example me, i weigh at 69 kg so i should be able to bench press around my own weight, hence this is what we call the weight strength proportion. So a guy who weighs at say 63 Kg but he benches 90 kg, so according to the rule, he is much stronger than i am.

That is what made Ian and I feel like rubbish today, we went to gym, and saw this rugger guy who was lean an skinny but he benched like 90 kg for his last rep, it was literally unbelievable man seriously. Really made me feel as though i was gymming for the very first time, Ian too felt lke pang sai. Hence we mutually decided to gym practically everyday haha...Bye bye to the long breaks and HELLO gymming, swimming and suntanning haha.

Actually being in a co-ed school is quite stressful, last time in acsi it was like today's v day?? Are u serious?? Ok lor i think we should go taupok cum strip someone. Onzz!! I mean i practically wrote xmas cards for choir folks last year that is really virgin experience for me. I mean how did i know that the season was going to be so mushyy?? I just wanted to go and sing haha.

So like this year v day must quickly go and plan and showthat im not some miser that just taks and takes but gives too....mah fan!!! But a little voice says in my head could be fun* hahaa..

Zzzzzzzzzzzz What fools these mortals be!!! Then again its more like Monkey see monkey do ahahahaha =)

Of course being a fanatic of my CCA i must make some comment every blog post right?

Ands so for todays comment of the blog Ultimately when i leave this CCA for army or etc etc, what i want to take away is not the singing part, but rather all the values thatit has taught me through living examples. Not saying that the singing part is not important lar, but the values i ve learnt to be more gentlemanly, passion, integrity, etc, will last me for a lifetime. Thats the reason why people come back to serve in this ministry of God i feel. I hope for all choir members to live, breathe and be true examples of such values haha.


ZZZZ talk so much dont even know whether i can just do all of what i ve said haha. Ahhhhhspeaking of which i think ive become niao* ok heath calls it anal. Like sometimes when we just randomly gather and sing any songs, i get rathered ticked off when people dont sing properly and anyhow sing, or even break line or dont observe dynamic changes. LOL seriously a bad thing haha. Niao man seriously niaoo..

Oh yes KUDOSS to Reuben for getting his nice brown adidas shoes being stolen from outside his house haha. He suspects its some banglah worker hahaha. I say lar Gentlemen N1!!!!


Zzzzz...its getting pretty late..LETS GO OUT =)

Jk