Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday blues*

Seems like my monday was going from bad to gd to worse to worst. Karma man serious.

It all started with a 1 30 am sleep and a pathetic 4 hrs 30 mins o sleep.

And so 6 10 came. I woke up and swallowed, the feeling was as though i was eating glass for breakfast. Dressing up for school and travelling there i only realized that i was suffering form major flam and thorat problems. Liddat how to sing i ask u?

Nvm i endured and on the way up to stage sir came to asked me if anything was alright with me on the previous saturday. I was quite shocked and yet touched that sir was probably one of the few who could tell whether i was troubled or not, also by the fact that he does care, for each and everyone of us. Once again a million tributes to the teachers who keep giving* So anyway i talked with him and yes its true that i hadcertain problems with a certain fellow.

Only my Lord knows how sad i actually feel when i hear the phrase " ur must be great friends" God only knows.

So took over a late ivan, half the mind to give a gd scolding for coming constantly late. Singing personally was horrid for me, but the ensemble was gd. Great job ensemble B =)

After having lessons with friendly teachers, i went for tanning with aa4 guys and played an excellent game of water rugby. Haha Xiang An was dominating with his humongous pectorals =)

Ended school and went for Sihan the prince of pon bds. Lost my phone on the way to Carls juniors which i heard is very very unhealthy haha. As we ate there a bunch of SA J1s came over and we had half the mind to cheer WHO U WANNA BE A AC WARRIOR!! Lucky our brains prevailed and we decided mutually to start playing digimon again haha. Excellent =)

From there on i received numerous scoldings from me mom becaue she was pissed off with the service and i became her punching bag. Seriously, i was being scolded like mad, from one destination to the other and it really took a lot of strength from me just seal my lips.

Oh well in the end i got a new phone and its not bad apparently haha.

Seems that in Jc a lot of people tend to emo emo...If u ask me for my opinion? Only emo when neccessary and the rest of the time suck it up. Huey Hian asked me abt her, well i ve just decided to make her v day special. Sing song, give flowers,etc,etc. The main point of this is not to pop the question, rather to show you that i have the mentality that even if i do get rejected. I have succeeded in driving my point across. Even though u have many guy friends and make my efforts seem feeble at time, especially when it gets so so so frustrating, i still do like you.

I believe in the end its ladies choice and should not be the guys.

I think my english is getting better haha.

Results of being thick skinned*

Anyone up for tanning?