Thursday, August 10, 2006

Owned*

Lol it appears that this past few days, i have just been kept owning by other people.... NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY LIDDAT??????/

Example 1, i got owned by my bro at daytona, we played 3 rounds and i lost like 3 outta 4 times. Well but like when i was shifting gears, i accidentally ripped the entire control stick thingy out of the socket and the laughter that incurred from that owned me as i laughed till my car crashed into the wall. As i quote from my army-deprived bo. OWNED LIKE A NOOB, IS THAT CLEAR? IS THAT CLEAR? Lol owns me man, owns me. Basket like my car always started in front of his car, so like its reason enough that i should have lost right??? Everyone knows that the car that starts second always wins the game, i mean unless ur a noob lar then......GG TO U SIR!!! So anyway i have decided to take time of my lit homework and reflect on this...hmmm next time i should like yank his steering wheel or attempt to slam his car into the wall. Yup...

Crap this adds on to the 4 hrs of slacking i have done today.............shit zoo!!!

The pawnage continues...

I was wanting to do ma lit homework but like stuff got in the way? Com, n sleeping..also like i lost the piece o paper so i had to get it somehow.

So i called bo yao to get it from him...THAT NUB CAKE...HUM JI KING NO.1

Happy as i was, to get it and finnaly spend some productive time, the look of the fax-ed paper owned me..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GASPS* IS THIS HUMAN HANDWRITING??? HOW CAN THIS BE??? WAT THE FREAK??? U SURE IT IS NOT CHICKEN SCRIBBLINGS?? OR SOME ANCIENT ALIEN LANGUAGE? Oei i only take EL and Cl ok...

On a closer look at it

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Owns me man owns me* Sigh dude!!! U retard! How am i gonna do my lit homework with ur chicken hand writing messed up all over it??? U NUBBY NUB!!! Even as i slogged through the poems with all the disgust splattered all over it...The only response i had to it was...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wat the neh neh!!! Oh yes i wanted to eat too, felt a bit hungry..

Lol which reminds me. "I want to act it out but i cant" ****** Points to me, Bong erupts into laughter.

OWNED*

Hmmm think im becoming how u spell? My england is terrible i tell u passing G.P was just divine intervention. NARR--CIST--TIC?

Like i keep like poking my pectorals to feel if they remain hard or not.. Suprisingly ehh this kinda feels wrong to blog abt.. aiya nemind lar!

Hmmm then my biceps also, as Bong points out to me occasionally..

Lol costumes alert for teachers day.. MODELS ANYONE??

GTG BB STUDY!

Yeah right...