Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One of those days

Radiohead-Creep

Introducing Jerome with the song creep...

I grab the mike n sing very Emooooo ly

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye.
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry.
You float like a feather, in a beautiful world
I wish I was special, you're so f***ing special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
I don't care if it hurts,
I want to have control.
I want a perfect body,
I want a perfect soul.
I want you to notice,
when I'm not around.
You're so f***ing special,
I wish I was special.

I jump up and down the stage and scream out the chords and lyrics. I jump down the stage and mosh with the audience who are all moshing like mad.

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?.
I don't belong here
She's running out the door,
she's running, she run, run, run, run, run.

I grab the mike stand and smash it against the stage floor.

Whatever makes you happy,whatever you want.
You're so f***ing special,
I wish I was special,
but I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here,
I don't belong here.

I open my eyes, and find myself standing in the shower shampoo in my hair n feeling soapy.

Sometimes its hard to find ur old self, once u change. I have changed yes i no. But its not satisfying i guess. Am i changing because i have to change? Or change because its for the good of me? I feel like very mature compared to other people and i really do reflect on myself and my old self, being a hypocrite is really really really difficult for me and and and and and...

Why do i have to? Why cant i just be who i am? And and...im a creep... ur so freaking special....i wish i was special.

Ok ok this entry is really out of point.

Maybe i just miss the old days.

The main question really is the sacrifices that i make, do people really appreciate them? Dont u think i wanna lose my head as bad as u guys? Wait i shouldnt expect anything from u guys, its just wrong.

I do love singing i really do.


Do the right thing not the popular thing.

And so i will continue to change;

The show must go on.