Sunday, August 06, 2006

KOODOOSSS!!!

Woahhh its lke been a long time since i blogged haha.

Oh my worddd all people who havent watched jackass yet are noobs!!! Hahaha super funny lar the dumb crew do many stupid yet hilarious things such as...

-trying to tight rope through a crocodile pit while hanging a piece of meat from their underwears

- gettin a baby croc to big one guys nipple OUCH*

-playing bumper cars in golf carts while performing dangerous stunts

-sniffing wasabi up their noses n vomitting all over the place hahahaha

-using a shaver a shaving bald patches on people's heads many times over HAHAHHA

-hmmmmm I ve seen this somewhere...Smearing loads of burning body heat cream on one guy's stomach HEH HEH =)

-putting a live aligator to Surprise their mom LOL

-challenging the women's n men's boxing champion's to knock out matches Lol

-tatoo-ing their faces on their backs juts for the fun of it Wat the neh neh!!

Loads more actually haha but yeah this is like the main gist of it lol it was so funny lar, just spent my time laughing my brains out haha. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CLASPS HANDS ON NECK* Mustnt lose my head!!!!

Oh well went back on saturday for the haven musical n saw Mrs Wan Wah lao memories lar haha. Its really been such a change and really now as i reflect back i really do see the things that my past choir has done for me. Its really great to see my juniors all growned up although some are still a bit mad hahah but we all grow up some day*

I always like wonder wat sort of legacy my batch will leave behind...... oh well thats up to the future...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT MY HAIR TOTALLY ARGHHHH TODAY. It looks like a cactus without caly n the sides are like aeroplane tracks leading up wards to the sky. ARGHHHHHH DIE U LOUSY AUNTY!!!! RAWR!

*clasps hands on neck* Woops musnt lose ma head heh heh.. I officially got owned by the aunty.. stupid aunty muhahahaha i also got the uber shirt of Pawnage haha wait ah i got take photo of it now haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hahah check it out with the uber mouse pad too... All the equipment u need to own noobs haha! Now all i need is the skill part sadly oh well nemind lar haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heh heh Wales Wales, how i have missed thee...

Its time to grow up i guess...

Hope nuthin goes wrong on tuesday....GG!!!

GIVE N GROW HAHAHA