Sunday, October 04, 2009

A toast to the future*

Time flies hasn't it?
Now and again I look back and see,
what brilliant friends u all have been.


Not to be nostalgic but truthful in my words,
U all are the best that one could ever hope to have.
Going through the thick and thin,
all the pains in life that make it ever so sweet,
and the joys that we have experienced together.
Even though we might part ways and grow away from each other,
by God's grace lets remember that friendship is forever.


By his blessing,
hurt has turned into humour,
our mistakes and traits of being human,
have been accepted by each other.
A brother and a sister to one another,
I am assured with each passing day,
that the journey has barely begun.

So not just because its Sunday,
or that i am feeling sad,
many thanks to my friends once again,
for being there for me.
Thanks be to the Lord and bless you all!

Tis so true true true,
when hungry and starving,
you go slurp slurp slurp.

It hasn't been a long time i ll admit,
but it sure as hell feels like it.
I ll be realistic to say,
that the future is uncertain in many ways.

I don't feel dis(EN)couraged though,
I don't feel emotional too.
Why reflect on the past and stop right there?
The future will bring us a whole different level of happiness too.

Most important is the way the Lord will provide,
trust and obey.
There's no need to touch wood but say,
we know that things will turn out his way.


Be it, le matin, le soir, la nuit,
for all that the times we've spend together,
J'aime beaucoup!


With you around,
c'est un beau jour!
I'm never too afraid to say,
Tu m'as tellement manque!
Yes yes, go ahead and laugh,
mon francais est mauvais!!!


But still,
Viens avec moi!
October 3rd was just another stepping stone.
Hold merci beaucoup to me,
we re not done yet.


God will provide for us,
believe with me =).
And thus with Omar's free champange,
to the eye feast that is 10 dollars,
the triple jumps that stole our breaths,
the 3.5inch golden items that nearly out defeated my mampride*,
the stupidity of not being practical,
the combined size of our eyebags,
and to Golden moments of silence where even my ingenius small talk failed.
RAWR!
Here's a toast to the future. =)


1 Corinthians Chapter 13 verse 3b.

"No matter what i say, what i believe, and what i do, I'm bankrupt without love"