Thursday, October 15, 2009

Footprints in the sand*

Hitch is really good, he knows how to smooth talk the ladies. He knows what they re thinking, he knows what they want and where they want, and how they want things to be done.

Yet, when he finally meet the girl of his dreams, he falls into a trap of his own, clumsy and awkward, unable to do what he so professes himself to be good at. Theory and practical wise he is the master, until he meets someone of his heart's desire and starts carrying out amatuer mistakes that he scolds his clients of doing so everyday.

The irony of the situation.

Its easy to do something when you re not in the situation yourself, once you get yourself entangled in it, welcome to a whole new level. Its easy to advice and all, but when the emotions and insecurities start piling up and into your mind, things just loose control.

Was i insensitive? Did i wait too long or too short? Is this what she truely wants? Play it cool boy, dont call her tonight wait for another day...

Even books in the world hold information of such techniques where the art of seduction is a skill obtained even in geeks*. "40 year old virgins", maybe? Neil Stratus? Rings a bell guys? Go youtube it, Pick up artists exist. they are truely a reality and shit* like this does happen arond the world.

For me i do confess of knowing basic theory, practical wise maybe not really there, i mean i ve been successful in certain occasions, but the follow up just lacks heart. It sucks knowing that you could have done something to alter the outcome of the situation and prevent uneccessay conflict and tension.

Never have i played stupid mind games, nor had false intentions about this. But its no point to cry over split milk, i know that i am truely helpless and have no real clue how to make everything back to normal again.

No one can help me except for God.

Even in such moments when i just feel like tearing my hair out and screaming into the dark lonely night, I know God is with me and he will never leave me. He knows my true intentions and has a plan for me. I feel like im one the beach and im seeing a pair of footprints in the sand right now, "so where are you Lord?"

Hes carrying me throughout this whole time. Have more faith boy. Why do i need worldly techniques and methods to solve my situation? I'd rather pray about it and find strength in the bible.

I feel weak and helpless truely in this situation now, and now i don't even know if im making a moutain out of a mole hill.

I will continue to perserve and pray, for tis worth it, i said it before and i ll say it again.

In regards to this whole matter, i ll take it all on, seriously, bring on the pain and the hurt, compensate me with a lil happiness. Just bring it all on. Whatever it takes, i know im never alone.

And tis truely worth it.

God bless ya ll.

Ciao.