Saturday, April 18, 2009

The calm before the storm*

19 of April 2009

My first sprint tri, building up to the main event July triathelon.

750m Swim
15 km Bike
5 km Run

As fast as you can.

I cant promise that i ll be faster than the professionals, the skinny compact triathletes that have being doing this sport longer than me.

But collecting my Tags and numbers this afternoon, i felt really excited and pumped up, YES THE RAWR KIND! Ahem, excuse me...Alors, for tmr, i promised a few things to myself.

1) Everything i got, till my lungs burst or i faint, as fast as i humanly can for God

2) Destroy Xingay in the race itself, all the trash talking has finally come down to this

3) Enjoy =)

I guess being overcompetitive as an advantage after all, you dont care what, u dont think, u just whack.

No regrets.

Ahem.. ARGGHHH!!!!!! Ahem..