Monday, April 06, 2009

24 hrs + + + +

It really seems now a days that i dont have enough time for anything at all..

Thank the Lord for offs from army..sigh this period is just very tiring for myself..

With the 19th of April race coming up, my current activities, well, one has to sacrifice something in order to gain something. Time management FOOL!.

So far, what saps my time up.

1) Army 8-5
2) Duties, 24 hrs
3) Training, running, cycling, swimming, gymming
4) French
5) Meeting up with friends
6) Physio
7) Studying
8) Clubbing, though it doesnt happen as often this year
9) Aunt's wedding rehearsal ( still an alto problem lacking) sigh...

Sad to say i dont really make time for God at all..

I think i do have time lar, just that i waste it on internet, facebook, nba.com, msn. I guess once again this is a trial for my time management skills..

I wish that time would just pause and i could do all i wanted to do till i got sian of it..

Overtraining's happening quite frequently now. dammit..

No matter, i wont lose..

ARGH!

i should really rest more.........

fuggin eyebags and fuggin intra group politics.