Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Good, the bad and the naughty*

Well in no order, my weekend was rather mild, chillax is term for it lol.

1) Watched tropic thunder. (Hilarious i tell u)

2) Played an awesome session of squash, till my tank top was soaked with sweat.

2) Went drinking in at orchard towers, some pub/club there

3) Shuffled while wearing kidish clothing in front of the popular residents of orchard towers. That was an experience. They tried to copy me btw lol.

4) Went for my first ever photo shoot with a model at some deserted place. That too was an experience. Pics looked pretty decent, will upload them asap lol.

5) Went to my aunties' Pub with my relatives and nieces, KTV and drank beer with them too lol, oh my mom went too. Man, i just realised the major benefits of being a tenor. Singing songs even such as Elton John was quite a problem for me. So who sings B2 other than classical genre??? dammit...It was fun seeing my mom going back decades back again to enjoy some gd old singing, my gwadddd.

The zouk idea just seems more feasible now in my head, yes, yes..

I think that in life, theres always a grey area, u cant be the extreme of two sides to a coin. I know its pretty simply to say right or wrong, but i guess in reality its different.

its late

Gd night ya ll