Thursday, November 06, 2008

So far in point form*

Well well well, lifes been pretty interesting so far haha.

What to say, God's been throwing stuff at me one after the other, i got a hunch a trial's coming up real soon.

1) I made 2 very cool friends in camp, Kelvin is a cheena dude, he really looks cheena and stuff, but he really makes me laugh everyday till im tearing. He introduced me to heavy metal satanic music nonsense, which i found pretty amusing and entertaining. Needless to say, although disturbed by it, it is bloody hilarious to MOSH together hardcore style in camp

The other champion is Jonathan who i call by 4 nicknames in camp, no kidding. Bo ji (meaning no balls), fucking idiot, fucking moron and simple Jon as per tropic thunder. We have this gym master and gym disciple relationship going on, and now and then, because of the fact that this 84 kg always talks cock or jakks himself, hans and I will beat him up together. WWE style. Oh yes hes a metal head too, his electric guitar skills are off the charts and he moshes too.

Hahaha its really really hilarious. Gotta be in my position to see the crude humour in this.

Strange how im getting along with different people i never ever met b4, its like we can clique really well and do stupid stuff togther, be it moshing while area cleaning or being gay, or even practicing javelin using wooden rakes.

The vulgarities in camp, the gayness of constantly slapping each others asses, the punching and abusing of each other (in a joking manner of course, no fights), talking abt guy issues, girls, certain websites heh heh, dream girls and etc; its just part of a Singaporean male's rite of passage in his life.

EXPERIENCE A BIT OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE AS I ALWAYS LIKE TO SAY!!!!

It almost, almost makes me wonder if we live properly in a all male society. HELL NO!!! Not because im homophobic, but yeah whose going to reel us in when our testostorone levels hit beyond a certain level??

We need the other gender??????............................................................LoL i sound so much like a MCP.

Anyway, im looking forward to zouking with Bo Ji/Simple Jon and my old friend this fri, celebrating some dude's bd. As well as technoing and shuffling with Han this Sat night at New and Improved IRUNOURS! lol

Good luck to Uni kids with ur exams as well!!!

Oh yeah i hired a gym insructor too, and im really hoping he ll push me to the extent that i ll feel like puking my guts out after every session. Looking forward to it! LoL. Feeding my ego, i suspect im the fastest runner among the 70 plus people in my camp that go for live runs every mon wed and fri. HEH HEH! Take that from an overweight C9L2 dude! Yowza!

So im still young and living out the rest of my teenage years
It aint long before we start wanting to settle down
I longed for maturity time and time again
Tasted what love felt like
Opened my eyes to more things that i never thought i would
So maybe i ll do something crazy time and time again
So maybe i ll worry of what people will think of me in time to come
But theres no need to feel insecure
Its part and parcel of growing up
Hey genetically speaking, i love my dad for still being childish at 50
Hes cool
Most of all, as long as nothing distracts me from God
Own time own target
CARRY ON!!!!! =)