Monday, April 28, 2008

We re all in this together!!

It seems so hard to catch anyone whenever they go out, we all book out all different days.

Freedom seems like a rare gift now a days, i mean not in my case lar.

Went to Han's house and cheered him up a bit.

Dont worry Pai, we all have one fo those days when we just wanna scream Fuck it!! And just lock ourselves in our room and fuck all else.

Seems i havent learned my lesson yet, like a dog really begging for more trouble. Sigh, ok ok i ll aspire to be a Xinwei.

This week, lets just get this over with this week.

I have this feeling of emotions all day, thinking about stuff, being the impatient bastard that i am. I mean its not healthy too, so why the f should i put myself through it again? I always wanna be the person to make people laugh and make my close buds feel happy, yeah to just have a good time.

Emo monster bites hard this week, but not for Xinwei, hes invincible!!

these are my confessions............................................................................................................

When all else seems to fail,
look around and open ur eyes.
Ur not the only one going through this.
For once put others before yourselves.
Be kind considerate, thoughtful and above all
make an effort to give someone a smile everyday.
We re all in this together.
Even though we may not meet for weeks or months,
our friendships will still pass the test of time,
be it army, girls or any other problems,
i got ur back Pais and i know u ve got mine.
When the sun falls and the sky darkens,
u ll see me there always at chips
Get fucked in one hand and Kool Aid in the other,
i ll hold both jugs high above my crippled leg,
saying,
'' Can i get you a drink?'' =)
Ladies and Gents Boys and girls,
problems are only temporary,
whats eternal?
God carrying us on his back forever.
I gotta make more time for people.