Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This ones for you Han*

These few months with you sure were fun
Clubbing and chips,
thats my PAI!
Never could forget
Gotham and puke
U took care of my ass when i was down and gone
Drinks on me?!
Thats what i wanna hear
Half a bottle of vodka?
No problem!
Guess i wasnt as strong as i thought i'd be
Thanks my PAI for taking care o me
MOS and Zouk?
Hey thats cool
Prep at ur house?
Of course must!
Dancing like a noob?
Damn...not you
Techno King?
Wheres Han Loong?!?
15 years old?
U power man
Doing stuff that owns me flat
=)
Through all and all
I cant say how
U ve been a blessing to me for all we ve done
though my liver complains
lol
damn that shit
lets party somemore!
Cause you my PAI
So take care my homie!
Army's a bitch
God bless and take care
I ll see you in two weeks!!!!
P.S Quit smoking ogay?