Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year*

Oh my sunnn so much has happened since i last blogged.

I guess i ve both experienced the gd and the bad. Too lazy to type guess i ll just type them out in point form, the good and the bad.

In no order of significance.

1) Gym DUHHHHH
2) Swim, u guys see my nice sexy tan? haha jk jk
3) Pool like mad, seriously played 20 bucks worth of it, damn crazy.
4) Had lousy sessions of clubbing, NO THANKS TO YOU BONG!! Its ok lar i know you would do the same for me if ever the time came.
5) Sang my heart out for carrolling =) That wassss sooooo gdddd the les a mis too.
6) Drink/drank more and more, in controlled amts of course, i guess i ll drink even more if some stuff dont work out well. But it will lar, i have confidence, both options anyway.
7) Being with my brothers, i lubvcxxxe u guys man, for sharing your food with me, for laughing and hearing my shit, for always being there, FOR MOCKING ME U BASTARDS. But yeah i know in all seriousness, i know u guys would be there for me if any shit happens. God willing it wont lar.
8) Relationship with parents dying, sigh long story and still pisses me off
9) Got backstabbed by Jinghan when he posted lousy pics of me in facebook, traitor!!
10) Got spammed really badly on alumni bbq, basket.
11) Shi shaed, quite yucky though.
12) Spend/spent/spending time with those who really matter to me.

I guess what Bong said to me in his cheap skate card rather sums it up. *Aiya words cannot express how i feel lar its just like that* Simple yet worth a thousand meanings. Nice i like that. U dog. LOL LOL.




First time i heard this song i thought the guy was singing Monsterball monsterball....lol i cant believe i sang it at orchard road lar, omg damn Genius lol. Ok ok so its most of all. Anyway this song i really damn nice. But what han said to me today was right, i dont have any rational reasons to feel this way. So just enjoy life, but i know whatever happens i ll be alright. Everything will be alright, i promise.

Enjoy this song guys......MONSTERBALL MONSTERBALL...hahaha. Pronounce ur england properly lar, chicken.


Heres a toast to 200 eh 2008 i think =)