Friday, December 14, 2007

The end of a week*

Well lookie here its the end of another week....

Pretty much filled with going out and drinking and gymming nearly everyday. Gosh my liver really does need a break, actually only the day before yesterday. I dunno, guess i ve been sleeping so late and waking up so early that the i cant even remember what day it is today. Apparently, my choir schedule isnt as updated as i thought it would be....baskett..Arghhhh. Feels shitty now a days when i do what i want based on feelings and not planning.

So me Han Ian Yanni and Penguin went to Dempsey 11 for a drink which Weiting treated us =) THANKS =). Hahah i must say that, that night was so uber..We went to Borders first to look at some books, where i found my autobiography!!!! I mean Dave Batista's autobiography haha, for all em nooblets who dont know who he is, hes the current reigning WWE world heavy weight champion, every inch of this guy is sheer muscle i tell u, 290 pounds, freaking 100+ kgs. But after reading his book, yeah life is really sheer hell for some of those people living in America, having to starve like he did and crawl his way up to the top just to have a living. We, he has celebrity status now so yeah kudos to him. Anyway in Borders, i was being a total prick to Ian which was damn funny haha, oi Ian!! I got ur book right here man dont worry abt it =)!! LOL, which he would just shake his head and walk away..

Anyway i was on a lucky streak that night, some kind soul gave me his 30% discount card and i think* i found 24 dollars on he loo near the counter. Seriously, i was looking left right centre seeing if anyone was running back or missing cash....until 5 mins pass...so after much comtemplation...i took it. Shit i felt guilty as hell, but decided to use the money to treat my thirsty friends, taxi rides to Dempsey was on me =) Money well spent =). Of course they were teasing me to treat them as well lar, em Dogs!!! So we went there, and the wine was so so so so good seriously, for a 48 dollar house wine bottle it was just so good. Yeah we had a fun time there alright, where Han bought this humongous Cigar and looked every bit a manager in his intern G2000 CLOTHES!! SWEE Ahhh!! But he burnt his shirt in the end lar hahaha.

After that went to rayston's house where they were basically kinda high to say bb an GG HAVE FUN NO RE, cuz hes booking in on sat. Whatever gay shit that happened, literally, im just glad that i kept my word and showed up, if not seriously one more bottle of wine at Dempseys. Gd luck boy, hope u have a change of heart/taste there. I think 2 years of time is more than what my homophobic self would want to do, and that is to run away as though i have a fire up my ass.

Freaking hell, parents ah seriously, damn niao at me going out at night, i have no clue whatsoever as well. Ok come on, i dont smoke, dont do drugs, dont steal, murder, etc etc, and i sure as hell can take care of myself at night. Plus its not like i travel alone right, i travel with friends. So yeah, unreasonable....Ok i admit i shouldnt be bitching abt them but seriously...kns man. Sigh ok over!!

Apparently i bellowed at a woman who stole our cab that night and felt extremely satisfied when i beat some guy flat at yahoo pool. Guess no matter what, the kid in me refuses to die, genes?? Yeah yeah take for example till this day, my dad still wants to engage me in wrestling stunts, and when i fell on my butt at newton mrt, he came runinng t me saying, OH SON DID U HURT THE POOR FLOOR? Gee thanks ah in public....Oh how about the time he shot me in the ass in paintball which was a foul, blatant foul i must add. So yeah i am still a kid, and no matter what people may disapprove, or say, sry but thats the way im gonna be. I guess a year back i would say if u dont like me for the way i am then piss off!! Yeah that was in the past alright but this year, think i ll just smile and walk away....

Aite its gonna be ten soon and we ve got a performance today!! Ciao i ll be singing!!