Tuesday, September 18, 2007

All grown up*

I have eye bags!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Its been a long week, sigh, prelim results, the scoldings from parents. The lack of sleep, some how i dont know why but 6 hrs is just not eough for me. It just feels so little, and face it girls can wear stuff like concealer*, whatever that is, but guys??? Which guy wears make up i ask u? Damn irritating....on the other hand, nearly all Jc students have eye bags. LoL so im not the only one bwahaha.

Ok my sentences do not freaking flow at all......shucks no wonder my writing subjects were all so bad. Basket!!!!

Its been a tough week. Like for example today, if i had stayed in school and mugged, i would have gotten like 9 hrs of study time? But nooooo i had to go gym with my friend and played a rafce to 7 pool...ARGHHHH SOOOO STUPIDD!!! Now tonight i can only cover like 6 hrs of studying. FREAK!!! I mean regardless of the fact that i won him, again i might add =), and that in ther gym i made AN AWESOME DISCOVERY!!! Not my stomach fats btw, I CAN DO ONE HANDED PUSH UPS!! As the hokkien slang goes, SWEE AH!!!

But still, there aint no subject in A levels called *Gym*, if not i would be aceing it man, honestly.

Oh yeah then something this week really shocked me, on msn my little cousin, shes like primary 6 or something, her nick was "Dont leave me or i ll be emo......name of her supposedly bf* (i assume).." along those lines. What on earth is going on?? She is so young and yet already shes being emo?? Dammit, what is society becoming?? Emo Era generation??

I was kinda freaked out by it honestly. I guess its wrong in a way that shes experiencing it at such a age, heck at primary six i was eh...i was doing some cool stuff i guess, cant really recall. But then again its a phase in life u have have the bgr stage, then followed by peer pressure stage, then followed by vulgarity stage (for guys), rebellion stage, smoking-alcohol-clubbing stage, then the R-21 stage. I guess everyone has to go through all of these in the future, or if u have already done it.

Believe what u want to believe in life, dont let these things affect you.

Back to what i was saying earlier...I can do one handed push ups!!! Nice =)!!

6 weeks more...to As!!

Hopefully next year i ll be blogging I got straight A s for my A levels!!! SWEE AH!!!

Oh and u know what?

YOU SHOULD BE FREAKING STUDYING AT THIS VERY INSTANT!!!!!