Monday, April 02, 2007

Yawn*

The lack of sleep is really taking its toll on me.

Theres really a reason why they say beauty sleep*, literally. The loss of eye bags, the reduction of the oil pores, etc,etc. Dammit..

A fine start to a wondeful year of music making i woud say =) Gd job to all the Juniors for their first public performance =)!!!!!!

The chem teacher played this song today in class during our break. Strangely enough, it felt extremely dejavu when i played close attention to the lyrics.

I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
And I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doing wrong
What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there
There's only so much I can take
And I just got to let it go
And who knows I might feel better
If I don't try and I don't hope
What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there
No more waiting,
No more aching
No more fighting,
No more trying
Maybe there's nothing more to say
And in a funny way I'm calm
Because the power is not mine I'm just gonna let it fly
What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there
Love me..

Really describes the long journey that i experienced last year. All the immature mistakes, the true meaning of emotional pain. Although looking back now, i know i was never really alone =), and if the pain doesnt kill you, it just makes you stronger.

How many times have you done something for the first time? Last week i tried para para for the very first time, my, it was hilarious....Though the circulation of my uber dancing video is quite disturbing i must say. I just wish not too many folks get a screening of it. LOL

Very interesting indeed, i was giving my mom some advice the other day, and I could see on her face that she was quite shocked at my maturity level, though at times, it does tend to decrease drastically haha. Rare moments indeed*

I think that one of the valauble lessons that I ve learnt is that, JC girls go for mature guys so act mature and they'll fall for you =). No no jk jk haha. Seriously, when you experience hardships and falls, it is rally no uselessto remain living in the past, but really, always hold your head up high and look forward to the future. After all, we are only human. Alwasy be positive thinking and give 100% in whatever you do. Even in the little things in life.
Maybe im saying this because i did badly in terms. However!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lesson learned, I ll work much harder the next round. It really did make me feel extremely disappointed, but really theres more to life than just academics, not neglecting them of course. Such as suntanning at sentosa, working out at the gym, spending quality time with the one you love. I really dont know, what ever makes your clock tick.
As Pastor Malcom preached today, talk is cheap*
Anyway some goals for the rest of the year.
1) Kill my Singlish (Its killing my grades seriously)
2) Be a better role model
3) Mug for As
4) Enjoy the rest of my JC life. =)
The last and most important of them all-----------Give so much more to my cca. I hunger for more, i always feel i can give so much more.
Thank you Lord for such wonderful juniors =)
Though sometimes i feel like killing them* =)