Monday, April 23, 2007

Hur hur hur*

Yawn.

A lot has happened since the last entry haha.

I guess so far my life has been choir-ing non stop haha, but its great. Really, when u enjoy something that u do for 3 times a week, it really gives u a satisfying feeling. Hahah, probably equal to that of gymming? LoL nuthin beats choir hahaha.

Freak, went out with Jackson, Soooowei, Yanni to go eat Yakun.

Ahhhh what an adventure.....its almost like a fairy tale with a happy ending haha.

One day, in school. Jerome heard Soowei n Reuben talking about Yakun. Rant Rant* They were basically talking about how it was so good and etc etc. Food tastes great, must go there for breakfast. So i was thinking like huh?? Whats Yakun?? Sounded like some jap place to me, so i assumed that Yakun was some jap place with affordable prices that served really really really gd food. Freak*

Damnnnn.....little did i know that Yakun was actually the name of some high class kopitam place which sold kaya toast, half boiled eggs and eh what u call it milk tea. Needless to say they were all so shocked when i told asked them whats Yakun?? Freak damn humiliating!!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

So anyway, to bring the climax to this short Real life story, i went out with them to go eat yakun hahaha. It was not bad haha. However, stupid Soooowei blogged about me basket, i ll get back at her. Cfm!!! This came from her blog!


Funfact of the day - Mr Jerome Ng never knew what's Yakun until Today.
I swear he's the only person i know that doesn't know what's Yakun.
He thought it was some Jap restaurant. (My Gawd.)
So we brought him to Yakun for his very virgin Yakun Experience today.
He's the real caveman. Lol

After reading that, RAWRRRRRR..i feel my spartan blood in me boiling!!! Wheres my spear??? WHERES MY SHIELD?? WHERES MY RED CAPE??? WHERES MY!!!!!

leather underwear*

LOL

At least on the bright side she called me a man, if u take the cave* away that is haha.

Sigh, this situation kinda reminded me in chem class today. I fell asleep.....(DESERVE TO DIE*)...then when i woke up, Mdm asked us about something with H2 and adding it with Ni catalyst to an alkene.

"So class whats this reaction called? Starts with a R"

For some weird reason, i just shouted out my answer "FREE RADICAL SUBSTITUTION!!"

............. The whole class broke into a frenzy of laughter. Damn.....i could have sworn Mdm was laughing at me too =(

Lousy Sooooweiii had to add salt to my wounds by saying,
"Firstly Jome, free radical substitution does not start with a R, secondly ITS WRONG!!!!"


If i had my spear i would have slaughtered her on the spot!

Sigh, hahah actually come to think of it its quite funny. LoL!!

2 weeks b4 SYF.

Pressure, expectations, legacy.

Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Its show time!!!!!! =)