Sunday, September 10, 2006

Stupid lousy holidays

Yes WE were all suppose to mug our hearts out during this one week break but oh man.

Guess we didnt, maybe im speaking for myself, but i should have mugged much harder. ARGHH

DEP concert was ok i guess eh i didnt understand 80% of wat was gg on hahah oh well. Closed myeyes for wat fet like 2 seconds at the last play, but apparently Reuben had to elbow me awake. Oh man oh man oh man that was quite bad!! aiya nvm lar.

Came back at 11 30 talked to Rose on the phone till 2.

Hhahaha oh yeah recently watched the army remix version of National day. All i cahn say i haha yup its funny. But when u get sent to Detention barracks its not v funny matter. Oh man im sorry fellas but GG-NO-RE!

Then something hit me damn badly yesterday

I gained 1 kg in this one week.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH SUPER ANGRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! BASKET!!!!! Oh man man man man man man man man man man this is the worst news man!!! Ran 5 km this morning haha got lost for abt 10 mins looking like some weird kid wearing blue top and orange pants. Took me awhile to recognise the route and ran back home. Gonna run agian tonight yea!!!!!!!!!! Oh man stupid food, stupid simple food. Oh yes for dinner we had salad, tempura, fried fish and sitakke mushrooms, pan fried strips of beer with gravy, crabmeat on red green yellow peppers, 2 types of cold noodles and japanese tomatoes with salt sprinkled on them.

After every thing my dad said simply food...me n my mom just laughed at him. Oh man my dad owns me.

I need to lose weight!!!!! Argh this is so frustrating!!!!!!!!

Simply my gp teacher is using my simply too =)

Hilarious