Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh man*

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of may.
I guess you'd sayWhat can make me feel this way?
Mi-chaelTalkin' 'bout Michael...MI-CHAEL!
Nice one lar Bong nice one. Simply i think, wait i assume, wait i know that U want to shoot ahem n marry some people. Hahaha. Oh man the spasms are giving em a head ache!!! Oh well best of luck to u haha.
I guess i really didnt expect these sort of things to happen to me in Jc, but guess i m just lucky. Hhahaha really fated to be? I dont no. All of these things are so unusual yet it all feels so right. I ll never 5 time like my older bro did although yup its considered quite cool? Lol. Take it slow easy on the go, girl u no u make my heart shake.
Heard some rumours again today. Yes rumours are'nt suppose to be true but then theres that naggy feeling in the back of my head. Hahaha i need to go investigate more! Rawr!!! So unexpected really, hilarious yeah but so unexpected haha.
Oh well.
Back to maths.
Cheers*
Is it true that some J2 girls like me????? GG-NO-RE!