Monday, June 08, 2009

garghhhhhhh why is bible study so chim???

I heard older people talk.

I ve heard stories of such things.

I ve met them for myself.*

So i wont speculate that the people who come here think and assume im some clubbing hobo. Although i do think so, but i wont speculate, because people are nice, and that they wont just anyhow blog hop in search of evil humour.

Maybe in the past i would go fuck u.

But, its better to at least make someone happy, doesnt matter who, a smile on a face for whatever reason is STILL a smile on your face. That is undeniably a good thing! =)

Anyway. I feel that we should focus our energies to do more meaningful stuff. Culture shock no? People in singapore do not have proper families, ever ate at macs before, ate proper western meals before. Even watching a movie is deemed as Extraordinary for them.

Enough with the self centeredness of how i can make my life more this more that for me....enough with the im jaded and nonsense..

Anyway yes, i shall endeavour to do community service this year.

Meaningful ones o course, not clear up rubbish and etc, i mean thats great too, but with more involvement in people's lives. Community centres and stuff..

I think that using my life to do some good stuff, yeah thats just more meaningful and justifiable. How precious life is indeed..

and life is never asexual too, that make things bittersweet.

Congrats Xingay, im happy for ya haha =). I promise i wont go all batista and shit on her when i finally meet her...

Jon, i hope your ready man, im comingggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i ll end this post off with.

Bittersweet, bittersweet indeed.