Thursday, May 14, 2009

Patch Adams for the win*

To treat people with laughter was what he believed, true or not, as depicted by the movie..i sure hope to become one of his patients hahaha..

Man, the past week has made me pretty jaded indeed, with seven duties this month, its been tiresome..

I hate politics, i so do... cant even hang out with people that i enjoy hanging around without them disliking each other for Lord knows whatever reason.

Seems that im a person that lives on events and things to look forward to, cant have the everyday normal life. I guess when u strip homework, CCAs, exams and many more deadlines, u get too much freedom, hmmm..

Jaded!!!

I cannot wait to go Seattle, i repeat!! I cannot wait to go Seattle..

Anyway reflecting on what has happened, Miss Andrea's gonna migrate to New Zealand, man..........Shucks. I do admit im gonna miss seeing her around sg, for choir bs and other stuff. Yup but lets all keep her and toshi in our prayers. Can lar i believe.

And can someone please explain to me how the f can Adam Lambert sing so high? Its damn insane haha, too bad hes gay man, i would have used that talent to reel in the babes.. hahah

jk jk....

Aunt's wedding coming up soon, hope to get that over with!! Once and for all, its been quite draggy honestly, ah well, its still good to sing again haha, meeting old and new friends too so pretty interesting experience lol. Haha, i was thinking about bringing Bong to crash the bachelor party as well, haha, im sure Malcom wouldn't mind.... nice haha.

Well, hope that the uni kids are having fun now, and the army guys to hang in there, stop drinking so much and keep our minds clean...Just got off the phone with samuel for his bd celebrations, f man, we might just end up at geylang doing more than Frog porridge, he and the fat bastard..bloody uncontrollable beasts!!

Seriously, duties are freaking warping me out, im on duty on Sunday again, my gwad, bloody 3 extras. Sigh.

I gotta learn how to curb my spending habits too, taxis and when i got caught in the rain the other day, i went into Club Marx to buy another t shirt...

Homofesting on fri night, lookin forward to that, WOLVERINE! RAWR!!!

yes PITY me, i havent caught, Slumdog millionaire, Bejamin Burtons, Wolverine and many other nice movies that have come out already.

Btw the other day Bong and I were discussing about how fun it was to chill at someone's place over Beer supper food, soccer or movies..freak man....freakin getting OLD. I mean i don't even feel inclined to do like crazy stuff anymore.

Maybe i ll revert back to normal after Seattle heh heh heh..

Rave