Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This one's for you, Miss Foo*

Its kinda funny how things turned out in the end, well, i don't know for sure what the future beholds for us, our friendship, etc.

Throughout all the problems, the arguments, the sensitive issuses, I blame most of it all on my lack of experience with dealing in situations such as these; the fact remains that what we felt for each other was real.

Im not sure how things are gonna be like from now on already.

I ve learnt a great deal of lessons the hard way from this. The tears i shed secretly, how ironic now that im typing this aint it?

Well, first things first, thanks to God Father in Heaven who helped me perserve through all of the pains and emotional relapses that i endured. Once again for exposing all my weaknesses at one go as well too.

You, for always being so understanding and forgiving.

My friends for supporting me in being happy, although i never followed any of your advices.

It was complicated/screwed up/fucked up at times.




But one thing's for sure.
You were the best thing that happened to me this year.
So without further ado.
Time for some R n B*






Thank you my friend, heres a toast to us in the future =)