Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank you for the music, both good and the not so good?

Bleh, im feeling damn full from awesome bbq, wings and all sausages, plus Crayfish YOWZA!



Oh and my dad tried to push me into the pool...again....U FOOL I HOW STRONG PLS!!!



I wish he ll do more cardo hint hint, hahahha, ok lar f i also need..



To the celebration of father's day!! LoL maybe they should have discount at disco clubs for fathers day lol, ladies night for mothers day, and mens night for fathers fay. Hhaha, nah jk jk..



We watched CONAN THE DESTROYER at night, wtf man, it was so bloody lame. Arnold was there when he was not the governor and etc etc.

Ok to reply Han's blog about the three ridiculous accusations abt me..

Ok i wont even bother at all, cause WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CLUB STAYS IN THE CLUB. And how abt i dont give two rats ass abt still being an ultimate........u know. Bloody hell, this aint america or what loose country. WE ARE TRADITIONAL CHINESE PEOPLE OK!!

U know what i wont even bother worrying abt it, casue its just plain stupid, and yeah, there are so much better things to do..

I worry abt spending too much money man lol, my account is like dying and im struggling to keep it to 3 k.

Sigh..life seems so surreal now a days.

This peer pressure shit is gettin on my nerves, OK. Anyway congrats to the Boston Celtics for THRASHING the Lakers in the Finals.

Im just so disappointed and utterly flabbergasted at the lack of fighting spirit they show. Whatever lar, its ur own pasa..

So now its off to gym =)